Drunk Busters Impairment Goggles™ simulate effects of impairment, including reduced alertness, slowed reaction time, confusion, visual distortion, alteration of depth and distance perception, reduction of peripheral vision, poor judgment and decision making, double vision, and lack of muscular coordination.
For some people, impairment might result from as little as one alcoholic drink.
Impairment can also result from combining alcohol with prescription medication, and using illegal drugs can also be impairing with no BAC level even present. For the "average" person consuming alcohol under "average" circumstances, the Drunk Busters Impairment Goggles represent a BAC level of approximately .08 - .15.
Choose from the following:
- Low Level (.04 - .06 BAC) Alcohol Impairment Goggles
- Low Level (.06 - .08 BAC) Alcohol Impairment Night-time Goggles
- (.08-.15 BAC) Alcohol Impairment Goggles
- (.15 - .25 BAC) Alcohol Impairment Twilight Vision Impairment Goggles
- Totally Wasted (.26 - .35 BAC) Goggles
- Drug Impairment Goggles
- Snooze Goggles
- Red-Eye Goggles
- Cannabis Goggles
- Ecstasy/Molly/LSD Goggles
Used in Schools, Driver Education Programmes & Occupational Health & Safety Training and Medical and Addiction Treatment Centres.
When placing your order online, please tell us which goggles you'd like in the delivery instructions.
NZ$322.00 (Inc GST)
Drunk Buster Impairment Goggles